What was Writen FOR ME!

It says:
" And I remember what it felt like to be on the verge of a breakdown, I remember it very well. And how can I forget. Im broken and bent, but into a better shape. I was lost and nobody found me. I found myself in the darkest of my times, i knew then, who I was and what I wanted to become. I learned that all the things that try to weigh us down are just virtual, nothing is ever real unless we trick ourselves into believing it is. I am not proud of the things I've done, I must say; but I learned so many details about myself and the world I've been placed in. And I loved it, every moment of it.
Cheers to new beginnings, this is not a new year's resolution. This is my heart pouring words out of real experience and painful memories. And I loved it, every moment of it.
Am i getting more interesting when it comes to writing."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions

From my Heart to Yours..