Reminiscence

The words escape me.

There is nothing left now but fractions of segmented memories
of moments,
of hours,
of days...

Of your scent,
of your face,
of your hands .. 
tightly holding mine,
softly caressing my face,
safely wrapped around me.

Of your eyes.

Oh your bright bright eyes.  
I have never.
I will never, see the worlds I have seen through them again.

I have loved them all. 

Of your kisses.

Warm..
fast,
slow, 
warm.. enthralling.. 

sweet,
bitter,
strong,

deep.

light... 

Heavy with your breathing.

I wonder what are your memories...
I wonder how was it like for you,
I wonder why it was not enough.

I think I have lost myself somewhere,
'some-when' I took in every bit of you,
every taste of you,
every scent of you,
every touch of you
 all at once.

Passion..

I remember ..
your butterflies burning in my stomach, taught me what it meant.

Maybe we burnt too many butterflies,
chased so many rainbows,
and slaughtered more than many unicorns

  we ran out.

I love you.

I always will,
and I will always hurt that you don't love me back.

I wish you're dead.
But I need you living. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions

From my Heart to Yours..