Jiminy The Cricket And The Orphan..

   Once upon a time in a faraway land there lived a little boy, in a little house, with his little family. His life was happy and the times were merry.  But life doesn’t work the way we want it to, and evil came the little boy sensed it nearing. The little boy knew it was coming.
    Every night after the little family went to sleep, the boy sang a sad song, cried, and prayed for this evil to go away.
   Little to what the little boy knew when evil touches you, it does not go away without devouring you whole… and that’s what happened….
Seconds.. minutes.. hours.. days.. weeks.. HEARTBREAK.. months.. years..
Seconds.. minutes.. HEARTBREAK.. hours.. days.. weeks.. months.. years..
Seconds.. minutes.. hours.. days.. weeks.. months.. HEARTBREAK..  years..
Seconds.. minutes.. hours.. days.. HEARTBREAK.. weeks.. months.. years..
Seconds.. HEARTBREAK.. minutes.. hours.. days.. weeks.. months.. years..
Seconds.. minutes.. hours.. HEARTBREAK.. days.. weeks.. months.. years..
Seconds.. minutes.. hours.. days.. weeks.. HEARTBREAK.. months.. years..
    Time passed by and the little boy was fine.. the little boy was happy with what he has..  The little boy was alright with the loneliness .. The little boy lived with the sorrow.. The little boy was okay with not finding someone to go to.. not finding a shoulder to cry on.. The little boy survived with him caring for the world and no one to care for him.. The little boy thought that was the normal way to live..
     Jump to this cricket who made a wish to be loved and cared for.. who wanted someone to live for.. a bigger reason to die for.. A place he could find his peace.. Where he can be a small special cricket with big dreams.  All what the cricket wanted was a heart to love him deeply, sincerely and faithfully..
     Jump to that sweet summer day.. smell of flowers fills the air.. sunshine warmth embraces the earth.. and the softest breeze cuddles with the fields. The Cricket said: “I am Jiminy The Cricket”. The Little Boy said: “I am lost, and I am not sure if I want to be found”.
Jiminy The Cricket said:
“Give me Love..
Give me Compassion..
Give me Acceptance.. “
The Little Boy said:
“Give me CARE..
Give me Appreciation..
DO NOT GIVE ME A HEARTBREAK..
Jiminy The Cricket said:
“Give me Intimacy..
Give me Patience..
Give me Satisfaction..
GIVE ME A LIFE TO REMEMBER..”
The Little Boy Said:
“Give me Peace..
Give me Resolution..
Give me Happiness..
GIVE ME LOVE!!!!!!”
Jiminy The Cricket PROMISED:
“I’ll give you Joy..
I’ll give you Passion..
I’ll give you Desire..
I'll give you Hopes..
I’ll give you Dreams..
I’ll give you A Future..
I’ll give you A Present..
I’ll give you A New Past..
I’ll give you Adoration..
I’ll give you Admiration..
I’ll give you A Heart to Hide In..
I’ll give you A Shoulder to Cry On..
I’ll give you A Warm Embrace..
I’ll give you A Loving Heart..
I’ll give you an ESCAPE..
Forever till ever and always..”
   Jump to when the little boy believed Jiminy The Cricket.. Believed in him.. Nights weren’t so lonely anymore.. The sheets weren’t too soaked in tears anymore.. Life was never brighter.. and the days were never warmer.. LOVE.. love.. love.. love.. That was it..
The Little Boy said:
You HAVE  all of me..”
   Jump to when the days changed.. Life got tougher.. Promises got weaker.. And the little boy cried with all his heart for the cricket to give him Release.. Peace.. or an Illusion  of them..
   If even Jiminy The Cricket.. The conscience.. The ideal.. The sweet.. The tender betrayed the promises he made to the little boy.. who would keep them?.. Jump to the little boy.. scared.. alone.. helpless.. and in desperate need for his little buddy.
Jump to all the memories, that burns in the little boy’s heart..
Jump to all The Right Things Jiminy could have said but he didn’t..
Jump to all the thoughts the little boy had to handle Alone..
Jump to all the nightmares the little boy woke up shaking from..
Jump to the night when The Little Boy said: “HE-*tears*-L-*tears*-P- *weeping* ME”.
Jump to when Jiminy The Cricket lost all his care, love and affection. When Jiminy The Cricket replyed: “You buttered your bread. Now sleep in it”.
    Completely and totally, permanently and without hope, forever and ever The Little Boy loves Jiminy The Cricket. And hopes that someday it would be enough..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions

From my Heart to Yours..