Inspire~

    To be frank I have always thought of writing A STORY of those I lived, but never really thought I would be doing it to inspire someone. In other words -up until recently- I never really paused and took pride in everything I have experienced so far. From where I see "what I have lived of my life" is that life is tough. Life is really tough. We need to work so hard and lose so bad to gain something.

When I was 8 my father killed my mum.

    That was my biggest struggle. The one thing that broke every ounce of my soul for me to build it up bit by bit afterwards. It was horrible. It was too sad. It was too damn lonely. But I out lived that. I grew up I accomplished so much so very much! I lived, I loved, I learned and found "some peace". I spread happiness everywhere I go. And I give from my heart. Praying for the thought that one day I would be able to help the broken ones who weren't as lucky as I am. The ones who weren't strong enough to pull through on their own the way I did. I want to be there to hold their hands and help them through. The sad, the needy, the broken and the weak. I was that once, so I understand. I was that once so I will give and I will give and I will give until the world gives them happiness or I give out.
   Life is nothing when you are not willing to die for someone else to live.

    No matter where you are, who you are or what you are going through.
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE HAPPY.
Pull yourself together.
Be strong.
Make a change, don't allow your misery to pull you down.
   And remember you are not alone. There are millions of hearts out there waiting for yours to change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions

From my Heart to Yours..