Underneath Your Blasphemy. .

    Sometimes in life.. you couldn't have loved more.. yearned more.. wanted something more.. and worked for it more.. but it just Does not work out. . And it isn't your fault. . Or is it?
     But you will never know what was really IT that kept you from it...
      Is it just the way life is? Builds you up.. lefts you higher. . Makes you believe you have everything.. only to bring you down.. and crush your soul?
       An old philosophy is to believe that misery exists only to make one appreciates happiness. . That misery builds up a person and turn it into a full rounded experienced individual. . Is it so? Or is that the way the less fortunate try to think of it to make their existence bearable ? 
      The less fortunate ? .. did I choose the wrong vocabulary or does that bring it down to luck?
     
LUCK. .

if it is a matter of luck. .

   Wow.. life is unfair. . But God is life and life is God. . God created life... God is unfair. . But God is fair.. That negates God.. Blasphemy. . Is God there? .. I need faith? Where is faith. . I need faith.. I need God.. God is fair.. I want fair.. I deserve fair.. maybe I am not fair?.. I don't deserve fair.. I didn't get fair.. life is fair.. God is fair.. God is there.. negates Blasphemy. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions

From my Heart to Yours..