Why We Are not Meant to Be?

   A waste of time.. yours and mine.. maybe that's all what "US" is doing to us...
   We are not meant to be... let's just quit the lying to ourselves.. the going around in circles. .
   We are not meant to be... I want equity. . I want mutual, care and understanding .. I want a Home.. and you want everything presented to you on a golden plate without even bothering to reciprocate it.. all you want is to be Selfish..
   We are not meant to be because you are delusional. .. you made both of us believe that you are so deeply in love with me.. When the truth is all you ever loved was yourself. . And I can not hold you accounted for that because you were always this way and I have always known that and yet I allowed myself to ignore all the signs. ..
    We are not meant be because you just don't care.. or care just a little. . or just not enough. . And it kills me a little bit more each time...
      We are not meant to be because you are my happiness.. and all I am to you is a source of annoyance. . A commitment you got yourself bound to..
       We are not meant to be since love isn't what binds us.. attachment? No, not even that.. my clinginess for sure.. but gotta give your good heart some credit for not abandoning a person you promised the world to. . And some credit should be given to your ego that wouldn't wanna be burdened by the shame of dishonesty. .
       We are not meant to be because I know I deserve to be treated better.  . Because I know everyone deserves to be loved and cared for.. Even if I was nothing and no one. .
       We are not meant to be because I don't know where I went wrong... where we went wrong. ..
       We are not meant to be because I am not sure I still love you.
        We are not meant to be because I could sit here and write down 100 Reasons Why We Are Not Meant to Be  just like you once sat down and wrote 100 Reasons Why You Loved Me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions

From my Heart to Yours..