From my Heart to Yours..

I don't know what words to put together to make this seem as deep and as beautiful as you make me feel.
It is like I spent my life building thick walls around my heart to keep it locked away for anyone to reach . Only to make the greatest mistake of all. 
I let you in knowing that there is no going back.
I let you in knowing that once you leave, you'll take away my heart.
I let you in knowing that you'd make it so perfect for me to ever want out.
How will I ever BE after your love..
How will I ever be me again...
I know I am not perfect.. I know that I hurt you.. I know that I never satisfy you.. I know that I always pick holes in everything..
For all that I am and what I do I am sorry, for what it's worth you have me..
The childish, obsessive, idealistic, idiotic, bossy, bipolar me is all yours.. 
I always wish if there is more in me to make yours..
I always wish if i could take back things I have done.
I always wish if I can never lose you..
I always wish if I can fix my heart, only to love you better.
I love your eyes,
I love your hands,
I love your smell,
I love your lips,
I love your kiss,
I love your touch,
I love your hug,
And I love your voice.
I love how patient you are with me,
I love how you take care of me,
I love how you wait for me,
I love how you need me,
And most importantly, I love how you love me.
I love how your love makes me open,
I love how your love makes me soft,
I love how your love makes me want more, 
And I love how your love makes me live.
I love that I wake up everyday to your words,
I love that I get to be yours,
And I love that I LOVE YOU.
I wish if I can ever find better words to put this into words, Happy Birthday. 
M,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions