A Start!


   I always wonder if it all started then or it has been there all along. First years of my life could only be described by a simple word, perfect! I had a loving mum, lived in a lovely home, and got everything I asked for. With all the perfection of my small perfect world I had one thing missing, I had him missing.
I stand here today eleven years after the day that radically changed my life, and I am still as lost and as confused as the nine years old girl who lost the most precious blessing God gave to his creatures. I thought time would mend the wounds inside my heart, I hoped for the life in my days to fill the emptiness in my heart. But it only got worse with time.
I woke up today and decided to sleep in late, this Easter vacation was wasted in "resting" after a month of me working my ass off to the max. I guess "trying" to get into med-school while wanting to help everyone, and be everything is not working quite well. First thing I did the minute I opened my eyes was to check my phone for My baby's messages. I woke up with a stinking mood so I wasn’t as sweet as I should be. Had breakfast with my uncle and his wife and then went to my room to study. As usual I didn’t study as much as I did everything else. And as an attempt for my unconscious to distract me from what I should be doing the thought of starting this thing right here insisted.
I have always loved to write, never been really talented in it, but it is indeed one of my passions. I never admired my writings; in fact it is too flawed to be read by others. I always compensated for my inability to write properly by reading. I found the lost part of myself in the books I read, too sad that I never have time to READ with all the studying and all the other obligations I have.  I am not hoping for much, I just feel so lonely and I need to share whatever that is in my heart with someone other than myself without getting the other person's petty or judgments.


April, 15, 2012,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions

From my Heart to Yours..