My Mistakes Were Made For You

What's a Year?
     A year is a periodic time frame implaced by us mortal beings to keep track of whatever little time we spend on this earth.
What trivial accomplishments we achieve.
How much change we go through. 
In a way it is nothing but a tool for assessment we use to judge our lives. 
     For me it seems that the moments in a single year are too many and too intense they cut deep in me. Maybe that is the price of being young and fragile, life molds you with every moment. Maybe the more years that passes the less of a toll it takes on us. MAYBE I am young and life is rolling. Or maybe it is just me rolling on life.


A Year is what it took to break us apart. 


It seemed too tangible, 
Too real,
Too genuine, 
Too strong and unfathomable,  to ever  easily break. 
I assume it was optimism bias, which led me to believe in your heart strings to remain wrapped around mine.

    The loss of You is not what bothers me now, the fact that I lost you in what's less than a lifetime does. 
     Just a year ago. 326 days ago,
I was in every breath hugging your chest.
I was at the beginning and at the end of every thought.
I was the goal for everything,  so how did I come to be the limitation?

    I don't know what it was. Neither do I know how or why it all happened.  I don't know how I feel now, nor how I felt then. I don't know what you want nor what's real and what isn't. 
All I know is I expected the world, and got a trenched four-chambered muscle instead.

    And I know that in the name of you I took every bad turn,
 every wrong turn, 
every aimless turn. 

And I am still heading that direction.


http://soundcloud.com/noirreofficial/my-mistakes-were-made-for-you-1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions

From my Heart to Yours..