Valentine's Day

    I know we are far gone. And that I am threw attempting to fix us. But if there's anyone whose worth hearing this it is you.. Happy Valentine's.
    We both know I am not into those clichés but I might not get a better occasion to thank you for everything.
    I am really so very grateful for you. It wasn't always frustration and disappointments. It was so very beautiful. It was love. It was life. It was everything. And I loved you.. Oh God how much I have loved you...
    You gave every breath, every thought, every single heartbeat a meaning. I don't know where I would have been without you. You made me who I am. All my successes past and coming, I owe to you. You weren't just a boyfriend. You were my father, mother, home, family, happiness, and passion.
    You made me feel everything.. Absolutely everything. And that's one thing you could never imagine how much I love you for. I thought I am ugly. You made me see how beautiful I am. I thought I am stupid. You made me impress me through your eyes. I thought I was as cold as ice. But you made me burn you with my flames.
     I love you. And you will always be the person that no one could ever live up to. Thank you for opening me up.
     Thank you for teaching me how to put down my defenses. And thank you for making me accept who I am. I believed I was a monster, but in your eyes I saw the butterfly I am.
     I am sorry for everything. Forever and always, someday somehow..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tight Junctions

From my Heart to Yours..